Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bonus Who's That What? Saturday 23rd October


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

Due to lack of Definitive Winner, I'm keeping Friday's entry open until Monday.
Go on, get your gamer friends involved. Somehow.
C'mon. I mean, look at him. Look at his cool robot bits.

Also, today and tomorrow will be the final Bonus WTW for a while.
With 7 Prizes a week and only 5 slots to draw them in, I'm actually rapidly over-shooting myself.
I am currently unsure if I'm just going to draw 7 Days a week, or take weekends off, or continue doing Bonus weekends without Drawing Prizes. Whatever. That's next week.
You will be informed. By Space Telegram.

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5

80's Toy / Comic / Cartoon

My Toy Doesn't Look Like This!

And at least two people are gawping. Stop gawping. Now.

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

2 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    ReplyDelete