Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who's That What? Thursday 28th October


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

Just a quick announcement. I am away this coming weekend, so there will be no updates for Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st.
Gives me another week to work out what I do with weekends now!

Congratulations to Tamsin, who recognized yesterday's WTW, Marco from Mayazaki's Porco Rosso!

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 2 Out Of 5

The Archetypal Fantasy Novel


Enjoyed drawing him entirely not like how he's portrayed in The Films
Because being a Great and Noble Hero of your Grim People apparently means
you have to become Comic Relief. Boo. Boo.

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

1 comment: