Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who's That What? Tuesday 26th October


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

Just a quick announcement. I am away this coming weekend, so there will be no updates for Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st.
Gives me another week to work out what I do with weekends now!

Congratulations to Dr. Jen, who recognized yesterday's WTW, Meggan, from Marvel's Captain Britain!

(And if anyone's a fan of Moore / DeLano era Captain Britain,
may I highly, highly recommend Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men Xenogenesis,
which is basically a very, very Ellis Love Letter to 80's Marvel UK.
Issue 1 had exploding babies. Issue 2 had Doctor Freakin' Crocodile.
Issue 3... well... just go read it. Seriously.)

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5

30's Pulp Fantasy / 80's Cinema

And then the Melty Nazi from Raiders Of The Lost Ark
gets crushed under a big stone door.
Hilarity ensueth!


Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment