Saturday, November 6, 2010

Surprise Lazy Bonus Who's That What? Saturday 6th November


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

Congratulations to Inigo, who recognized Friday's WTW,
David Warner as Evil
from Terry Gilliam's Time Bandits!

Apologies - I'm still actually behind at the moment.
Really, really behind.
More Old Pictures From My Very Very Old Folders!
YAY! HUMAN ERROR! STILL!

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5

80's Film


"Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm,
and a two-foot salami under the other.
The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink.
Naked lady says..."

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment