Thursday, November 4, 2010

Who's That What? Thursday 4th November


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

The Facebook Group!

Big Hello to all you Who-fans who got pointed here by Combom - Martin, you are The Geezer.

Congratulations to Julian, (and the 30 or so others!) who recognized Wednesday's WTW, Ace & The Seventh Doctor!

If you have not received a reply from me yet - my apologies.
I only got back from London at 2am today. Replies incoming!
- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 4 Out Of 5

Vertigo Comic Hero/ine


"What are we looking for darling?
A little piece of smouldering charcoal that says "fuck" every five minutes?"
Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment