Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who's That What? Tuesday 16th November


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

Monday's was Vincent Valentine,
Not-A-Vampire Grumble-Monkey from Final Fantasy 7!

Congratulations to James,
who pointed out how utterly unimportant his badass metal-arm gauntlet-thing is!

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 2 Out Of 5

80's SciFi Film Villain


I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you.
And I wish to go on hurting you.
I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her;
Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive!
Buried alive...!

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment