Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Who's That What? Wednesday December 29th


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone.

Tuesday's Picture was British Adventure Game Hero, Simon The Sorceror!
Well done to Mark, who reminded me... heheh. Trolls.

Who's That What Officially Restarts January 1st 2011

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 2 Out Of 5
60's Film / Music Villain


My dear friend... let us not forget... that heaven... is BLUE.


Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!


Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

3 comments:

  1. Did you screen-cap it Felix? I'll do youa picture if you screen-capped...

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely someone must have got this already... maybe we're just suffering from post christmas blues... maybe we're just being meanies :-P

    ReplyDelete