Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who's That What? Thursday January 27th


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone!

Wednesday's was hemaphroditic alien ambassador from Alpha Centauri... err... Alpha Centauri from the Pelladon serials from Doctor Who.

Well done to Dan, who veritably hates it.
Along with almost everyone else.
But I can taste his hate.

Tuesday's was lithe, stealthy shapeshifter assassin Mystique,
and very-big, very-hairy, not very-stealthy assassin Sabretooth from Marvel's X-Men.
Specifically their :"Ultimate" incarnations. Neeeerrrrdddsss.

Well Done to Chris R who reminds us that Mystique gets around.

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5
Teenage US Comic Hero Jock Bro Thing

"The last time I saw my uncle it was in my rearview mirror.
And he was lying dead in the road.
And I know he was dead.
Because I killed him.
"

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!


Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment