Monday, March 14, 2011

Who's That What? Monday March 14th


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone!

Updating Monday, Wednesday, & Friday For Now.

Wednesday's
was Amaterasu, Shinto Sun Goddess and once possessed Wolf-Statue, protagonist of the excellent Capcom adventure game Okami.

Grats to Kath, who has spent more time surrounded by life-size fluffy Holy White Wolf limbs than most people.

Friday's was 80's cartoon hero Jayce, and some members of his Lightning League: Flora, Oon & Gillian, and their weapon-toting-super vehicle, Armed Force (GETTIT? IT HAS AN ARM!). From Jayce & The Wheeled Warriors.
I kept trying to draw Saw Boss behind them, but apparently Big Cabbagey Heads aren't my strong point.

Well Done to Simon, who ponders how evil Plant-Cars can traverse the universe via GIANT SPACE VINES.

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 5 Out Of 5
70's British Animated Children's Musical Nightmare


Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

2 comments:

  1. Is it a normal reaction to want one. . . whatever it is?

    I blame the fancy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I saw this guy, I was fascinated. So yes.

    ReplyDelete