Friday, April 1, 2011

Who's That What? Friday April 1st


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone!

Updating Monday, Wednesday, & Friday For Now.

Wednesday's
was anarchic voice of 90's counterculture and sometimes Lori Petty lookalike
Tank Girl.

Well Done to Gail, who I realise now, strongly resembles the Tank Girl I drew. Hair, Expression, Honk Honk.

- -

Remember, 16,000th Hit (With Proof) gets a Picture!

- -

Just as a stylistic note. I've become sick of drawing. I think Ink & Pencil has had it's time, and quite frankly, it takes too long, is too messy and is generally, not very expressive.

Thus I'm moving onto my new medium: interpretational facepaint.

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 2 Out Of 5
American Civil War Politician


Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

4 comments: