Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who's That What? Wednesday 18th April


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

LinkWelcome Back Everyone!

Updating Regularly Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, For Now.


Sorry for the long pause guys: these things happen.
I got a job, I ran a LRP event, I got the Flu.
If I see this sort of thing happening again, I'll try and notify you.
Kiss Kiss.

Monday's was Guybrush Threepwood, wannabe Pirate (and partially trained Flooring Inspector) and his nemesis Ghost Pirate LeChuck. From the excellent Lucasarts Monkey Island games.
Well Done to Christi, who tells me that the famous Insult Sword-Fighting Quips from the first game ("How appropiate. You fight like a Cow."), was written by Orson Scott Card. Author of Ender's Game. And well-known Homophobe. YEAH!

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5
Cartoon Super-Powered Evil Agent Lady


Link
Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment